I have this set of theories about you that I couldn't wait to confirm. lol.
*You seem like a guy who is so sure of himself...ur soul comes through with the things that you write.
*You are under control, likes to be on top of things, perhaps a lil bit of a control freak but that's cool with me, I could use a bit of a dominance.*cheeky grin*
*You wanna give that impression that you do not care about how you look but you do check yourself out and you knew deep inside how incredibly sexy you are when you sing so u give out that naughty lil smile that I'm sort'ish crazy about while playing your guitar.
*You're a toughie but when you fall, you fall hard.
*You like to keep it chill but deep inside you're big on romance.
*You're passionate.
*You're a performer. IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. :P
I wish to find out soon .. You know where to find me :)

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento