I get too busy with too many things that at times, It feels like I couldn't even keep up with myself! lol
Well I got itty bitty time today to post a lil for you guys so Let me take you back to January of this year in photos!
So here ya go!

1st photo: football friends : 2nd pic was with Sam. my crush among the Nomads hotties :
3rd photo: Misagh from Global and his bday cake given by my bff Myra (the girl in orange on the 1st pic)
HSBC Annual Holiday Party, January 26, 2013, World Trade Center
Night of booze, fun and good ol' reminiscin of the amazing years we've been with the world's local bank :)
Awesomesssst people you cud ever werk with!
one of the bestest friends anyone cud ever have, my Mommy Merl :)
yup dont mess with my bitches ;)
more updates soon xo






.jpg)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento