You said that If you love someone, by all means..Let him know..
I don't think its right to say that I do, cos I never really had so many chances to know you inside out like i wish I have , But truth be told, It kinda sucks surrendering to the fact that I may not be able to talk to you the same way again.
I really enjoyed hanging out with you..I knew there were times during that sesh that I feel I over-talked , But that's just b'cos I was too scared to waste any second of time spent with you, cos as you can tell, it doesn't happen everyday which by the way is a bummer. :(
I think its utterly stupid and ridiculous how we were fated to have known each other like this cos even if I do get that courage to come up to you and tell you just how much I wanna get to know you for who you really are outside that friggin' "spotlight" that sets us a WORLD apart...I would never ever get you to believe that my intentions are pure! No matter what I do, I am gonna end up 'fan-bucketed". Arrgghh...Its frustrating how I wonder so much about you sometimes, like what ticks you off or which side of the bed you like to sleep, how you want your egg cooked..Why so mysterious? Do you give corny jokes (cos u seem so serious and professional all the time) and why you like that grey jacket so much!?...Ok. Maybe the last part wasn't necessary but the POINT is, there is zero probability that I'd ever get you to take a chance on me!
Like EVER.
I really am interested and I don't even know why!
I guess you just happen to master the art of mystery that you have figured out how incredibly attractive you can get when ure being so darn mysterious or maybe you weren't even trying, like Its just in you (Well..good for you!) .. and its just really an unfortunate thing for me, cos have a thing about mystery!?
Well whatevs, You're sexy. ;)
.jpg)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento