Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012

My a1 in Cebu adventures ( Last day)

We woke up super early cos me and Arni wanted to check out the pool before she heads out to the airport.
And btw ..Im just feeling the need to mention that at this time...My voice was starting to come back lil by lil. (yup!..On my last friggin day!) How extremely helpful!

 Arni's flight's at noontime and we also had to check out from Waterfront at 12 noon. We had no plans whatsoever to go after the guys no more being that its our last day and we just wanted to act like the tourist that we are! As far as I can remember we have not had the chance to play the part cos were too busy ... u know.....mingling with the guys ;)

After a quick swim..We packed our stuff and headed down for some pictures with Arni before she leaves for the airport..Arni didn't wanna have breakfast at the hotel so Me and Lui figured we'd have the breakfast buffet back at UNO's, right after our "photo op". Arni left after about half an hour and me and Lui got inside Uno's around 10 am. I was starving a little so I looked for the bacon right away and *Drumroll please*.. Seated right in front of  the juicy crisp bacon was Mark and Chris!  I swear when I saw Mark eating there with Chris, I wanted to leave bcos I was too afraid they'd think we were following them which is sooo not the case this time around! I was too hungry so I just decided not to look at them while quickly grabbing my food. Lui did the same thing and wow its almost like we weren't really starving cos after seeing the guys     We  sure couldn't eat!

We knew that Chris is leaving that day so we weren't really surprised that he left first. We weren't supposed to approach them no more but a pair of ladies working at the hotel stopped him for a pic and he willingly obliged. Lui made an awesome point by making me realize, There's not much left to lose since its my last night and we're leaving the hotel in a bit! I agreed in one condition, She'll be the first to approach Chris.
So there..I went after her...I got to hug Chris again, took pictures again and I got to talk to him , at last!
He even said "Take Care" after :D I owe this moment to Lui babe!

Few more minutes passed and this time , it was Mark leaving UNO's. We waited till the ladies approached him first , Then I waited after Lui and Mark chatted with us for a bit ..Got to hug him again and I remember I told him were checking out and heading back to Manila and he said sumthin that sounded like, "Will we be at the same blah blah'...I couldnt remember for the life of me what it was LOL..It just came back to me like after it already happened! I do not even remember how the whole convo went cos I am going through so much emotions not wanting to leave Cebu and already missing them. *sigh* After that sweet moment,  We went to get our stuff to get ready to move to another hotel..Lui is leaving at night time while I leave 4 am next morn... We planned on looking for a cheaper place to stay being that It'll just be myself that night.

Talk about ironic, I went to the counter to check out with my stuff and in my right , lined up at the counter next to me,  was Mark again! LOL. He was talking to some old lady at the same time so I didn't bother him no more, Honestly I am out of guts so I just smiled and he smiled back.  While I was at the counter, Lui had the chance to speak briefly to Mark after the old lady let her go before she came back 2 minutes after and stole Mark from Lui again lol Lui said Mark was going to move to another hotel near the beach to get some tan.I envy the people who got to see him that day on the beach :/

After checking out, we went straight outside to get a cab, waved goodbye to Mark with such heavy hearts...Couldn't help wishing it didn't have to end.

I will post me and Lui's pictures on a different entry our photos from the Taoist temple.

Its been 5 months but I can't get over all the fun I had in Cebu! I feel that this would bring a smile to my face forever and ever! I remember posting my picture with the guys captioned "I miss these guys" prolly 2 days after they left and when Mark "liked" the photo on FB, I was over the moon! It was as if he's telling me that He remembers me...and for a fan like myself..it means so much =)

Photos!









































Miss you :(







*END of  A1 in Cebu 2012 *

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento