Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012

My a1 in Cebu adventures part 3

 11/24 Magellan's Pub Part 2

Last night staying at Waterfront.

I totally forgot to mention that the craziest part of this entire trip was how I immediately lost my voice the moment the plane landed on Cebu grounds. My friend even said, You're like Ariel with ur prince charmings here but unable to talk.. So close yet so far! T'was IRONICALLY true! I could barely hold a convo! I'm telling you , On the first day, I could barely speak but t'was still somewhat understandable. On the second day, it was major effort to have the words come out of my mouth...On the third day which is what this post is all about, its just air. LOL

Lui woke up around 7 am cos she had to go meet up with some friends to go to another a1 event so Me and Arni decided we'd stay at the lobby first to wait for the guys ( 'cos she have yet to take solo pictures with them at that time ) but Oh yeah,  Before hanging out at the lobby lounge, we claimed our breakfast buffet for two at the hotel's resto "UNO" where I prolly had about 10 glasses of fresh mango juice and 2 plates of bacon LOL..You see..I dont ever have any problem with buffet meals! I'm sure u can tell from my love handles haha Gross me! LOL Im working on it, okayyyyy!?? Defensive much lang haha :P

After breakfast, we stayed at the lobby lounge and got me some alky namely Tanduay Ice. lol. I know its early morn but their bar looks so inviting..I couldn't say NO! I really am not an alky lol but I'm kinda loving the chill vibe that morn and its just a bottle anyway..Besides I could totally use some artificial confidence so Id have the guts to steal B from S! haha Kidding..As much as I wud love to hate S, she seemed really sweet! She even followed me on Twitter after I met her on a presscon last year ..I just don't have it in me to hate her....*nose starts to elongate*...:P

I had the chance to admire the understated opulence the hotel has to offer..the interiors...The ceiling def stunned me...We passed the time taking photos..I think it was after an hour when the guys went down
and Arni's much awaited solo pics finally transpired!

Snappies below :D










The ceiling :)


                                                                                                                                                             













Dahil na miss ko ang omelet ni Koya =)



            













finally Arni and a jowa pic with Ben :D





















Mark saw I cudnt talk so He asked if I'm ok and that he hopes my throat gets better :)




















We knew they were on their way to do some ribbon cutting for another charity event so we  opted to stay  at the hotel and rest up for a few hours. Afternoon that same day, They were scheduled to have a cd singing at some mall and since I haven't got me the new cd as of yet, we decided we'd join in!
































 Mark saw me and asked about how my throat is doing again. Isn't he a sweetheart!?
I also asked Christian if he was leaving the next day, Lucky for me, He understood what I was saying even when I couldn't even hear myself lol I can tell he was starting to feel bad that I couldn't speak so he was trying to keep the conversation to a minimum ! And finally...Third kiss I got from Ben! Scoreeee!!! LOL
While at the signing, We heard from a friend that the guys are going back to Magellan's pub that night and that they might perform..Cant afford to miss that one out especially b'cos its Arni and Lui's last night in Cebu..We thought we'd so some serious "prettyfying" for the event and Conviently, Me and Arni found this salon right outside the mall so we did a quick trip. We had our hair ironed out before heading back to the hotel. Karir eto teh! LOL
So after slipping into our party clothes, we took a cab to Magellan's.  Right in front of the stage , There was a table set up for three! Ahhhh Meant to be..:D The guys did not have us wait that long and I guess they got the memo cos they looked so fab like Chris in his suit so adorably cute!














































They also graced us a few songs and it was such a treat! 
They were swapping parts of their popular songs with Chris even imitating Ben's voice and Ben doing the same to M and Chris. T'was so funny, we could die laughing! And I gotta say Its the first time I saw Chris being so funny! He's usually the quiet one but He's on a roll that night! Aside from that . My favorite part was when they sang "Take on Me" and b'cos I was right in front of Ben, He would look straight at me through the chorus pointing out the mic to me like he wants me to participate in the singing...LOL..like I have a voice that nyt!?  When they got off the stage, Mark passed by right in front of our table...He was sort-ish getting mobbed but still managed to acknowledge us by giving me a soft slow pat on my shoulder..Ahhh I think I almost screamed for more haha.I bet Mark's the sweetest boyfriend ever! I'd like to find out! Haha I got the chance to take a pic with Chris and i so love how we totally looked like we just hosted our engagement party! Arni and Lui hit the jackpot too by scoring a jowa pic with Ben and Mark! Ahhhh What a wonderful night!
































Chris was just thanking everyone for coming to our engagement party! Nyahahaha (wish ko lang!)


A pic of me and Lui hatin' life haha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento