Huwebes, Marso 7, 2013

Hellooooo Loves ♥

First of all I am SO sorry for going M.I.A on you guys for the last 4 days :(
I have been busy sleeping a lot :P lol From last weekend till Monday, I haven't really been sleeping so much cos I was too darn excited about S show on stageit!  I think I didn't get to tell you guys about it but I
joined this thing on stageit wherein if I do win, I'd get to write a song with the artist and Because I have kinda posted it all over facebook b'cos as usual,  I was too friggin' excited!,  I bet you already know that
I WON ♥ so YAY!!

Well that's an FYI for those of you who doesnt :P although I doubt it haha I am telling you If there was a mountain somewhere prolly 5 steps away from my house (10 wud be too far cos im too bloody lazy)  I would have climbed all the way to the top , screamed my lungs out cos I could not wait to tell the world that I am writing a song with one of my all time musical heroes! I'd like to tell you more but I'd rather just be mum about it for now (SORRY) I just wanna get you guys excited until its ready ;) Victory is sweet!

This is quite an S-filled week long so I really have nothing new to share..This week went on too fast I couldn't believe that its the weekend again! Not complaining just so you know :P ! I do wanna share something that's uber cool though.... I was viewing my blog stats and checked my audience since I started blogging and  I think its awesome how much views I am getting aside from my dear country! My stats says that I have people reading my blog from Russia, UK, Germany, France, Canada, The US ..That was really sweet! So if there's any of you who comes here and happen to like what they see, Thank you. It just really means an awful lot , you guys are the reason why I write even when my "walking dead mode" is on its verge of being switched on haha , Seriously though, Thanks so much =)

That's all for my quick update FOR NOW. I am late for videoke ;) But I will talk to you guys more soon!

Love,
Irish xo


2 komento:

  1. I know how it feels when you want to tell everyone about your over-happiness slash uber excitement moment.. nice blog Ishi ;-) you've made me inspired to make my own blog but nah... I'm too lazy and not as creative as you are.. if ever Im gonna write my own, it would be all about S.. haha... hope you'll write more.. enjoyed reading it :-(

    TumugonBurahin
  2. aw Vicky, Thats really sweet of you to drop by! I am glad you liked what you see. I am hoping to update it everyday but I have too many things Im tryin to do at the same time..Im super happy though that u came over here.. Thanks so much V! and Im sure u can understand how I feel, only 2 people does haha U and Argene ;)

    TumugonBurahin