Linggo, Marso 24, 2013

Our Kind of Love Song

Hellooooooo everyone!

I know I have been gone for a while but you know what's really cool!?

We have finally completed our song!

Yes! To those of you who havent been into my FB today, Argene San Jose, Victoria Pastor and yours truly co wrote a song with the "Scott Moffatt"

SCOTT MOFFATT!! Can you imagine that!?

Still feels like a dream, anyway thought id let you guys hear it and feel free to share how you feel about the song! I cant tell you enough how much of a dream come true this is for me..:))

Here's the link:

Our Kind of Love Song - Scott Moffatt

and here's the lyrics:

Our Kind of Love Song
Scott Moffatt








Everyday i see you at 9
Lunchbreak we talk for awhile
5 o clock were headed home
Walked together at the door
And we wave goodbye


Driving home im thinking about you
Wondrin if you think of me too
You dont know how i feel
You dont know this is real
Maybe someday soon..

Will you and me ever be my kind of story?...
I havent told u how i feel and im sorry
If only i cud take a chance to find out who i really am
Maybe this would become our kind of love song

Thought about what i cud say
I'll say it in the most obvious way
I just dunno where to start
This love for you hides in my heart
Maybe today, I just cant wait



Will you and me ever be my kind of story
I havent told u how i feel and im so sorry
If only I could take a chance to find out who I really am
Maybe this would become Our kind of love song..




5 o clock rolls around and instead of us waving goodbye
I say...


Will you and me ever be my kind of story
I havent told u how i feel and i think i love you
If only you could take a chance to find out who I really am
Maybe this would become Our kind of love song...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento