It was kinda unfortunate that It started pouring when i was near Alabang cos it stole what little time we had to bond. Carley's RD falls on a Friday and a Saturday and her shift starts at 7 pm so we had to cut it short. It was soooo bitin! I was having so much fun so I was just a tad sad that we didn't get to complete our tea party sesh :P I remember how I used to call them my babies cos they were so young when I first met them. Gen was prolly 14 and Carley prolly was 18! I didn't think that we'd be really close cos I was 23 then but surprisingly, they actually became closest to me out of everyone else from the group (wont tell u what group though haha) I love these 2 and I am just proud seeing how theyve turned into the pretty, intelligent and responsible young adults that they are now :)
You know that Burberry inspired coat I posted, I had the chance to wear it today but completely forgot to take pictures :/ Sorry..I might have been suffering from short term amnesia cos I forget stuff too easily lol
I will make it up to you sweethearts I promise!
Anyway, We went to this super cute new cafe at G4 called "Vanilla Cupcake Bakery". They have these cute Papa, Mama, Baby bear themed chairs and the cutest teapots ...Overall its a very lovely place to come hang out with your friends....The cupcakes are a lil pricey but its super delish! I am not exaggerating, Their red velvet's prolly the best cupcake I have ever tasted EVER! It cost me 95 pesos but I'll def buy again.. It had to be right after payday though being that its expensive and all, ha! :P
Posting the only pic we had today during our short but sweet Sundate :)
I hope you all had an excellent weekend! Rest up well tonite sweethearts :) Back to work tmw!

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento