I did have my share of fun today though ! Dropped by my favorite thrift shop in the world and did my usual 5 minute payday shoppin spree and I got me a Burberry inspired/ K Pop themed coat and a chic blazer for P199.00 only! Aint that a supah steal!? :D
Ima blog about it soon dearies... I think Its just about time I do some updated outfit posts :/ The last one I made way way back August and that's just unacceptable to be gone for so long! Agree!? :p
No worries...Do allow yours truly to take my well deserved beauty rest and I promise Ima flood you with some really cool stuff this weekend! How's that sweethearts!? :D
Okiedokie I wish you all a Happy Thursday wherever you are, whoever you may be.
Leave you guys with my LSS song for some gv this morn :D Hey Ho by The Lumineers! ♥
Ima blog about it soon dearies... I think Its just about time I do some updated outfit posts :/ The last one I made way way back August and that's just unacceptable to be gone for so long! Agree!? :p
No worries...Do allow yours truly to take my well deserved beauty rest and I promise Ima flood you with some really cool stuff this weekend! How's that sweethearts!? :D
Okiedokie I wish you all a Happy Thursday wherever you are, whoever you may be.
Leave you guys with my LSS song for some gv this morn :D Hey Ho by The Lumineers! ♥
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento