Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013

Hi Stranger :)


I saw a guy and a girl hugging each other on my way home but for some strange reason , I couldn't tell if they were "together together" or if they're just really sweet friends . I remember you all of a sudden.. How we were totally not a couple but we didn't care about a thing when were together..Or How you hated the man who called me fat so much you wanted to punch him in the face lol or how we used to watch our favorite bands together and How you weren't half as embarrassed as I am when you cuddle me in public especially while were lined up for the meet and greet with my "nemesis" watching.. Or maybe that one precious time when I cried so much and you held me in your arms the way you did so I'd stop crying...

I seriously feel that if every crying girl in the world would be held the way you did then the world would be saved from so much sadness...

I miss you stranger.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento