Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

Friday - 1st of March ♥

Got out of the office with such good vibes. Sun's up. Weather's not too Hot. I'm wearing pink (Like it matters haha..)  ...Its just a Crazy Beautiful Friday morn =) My body feels so tired from all the catching up I had to do at work but other than that , I am quite in a sunny mood and I guess that's a good thing cos its the 1st of March and Summer's just about to start!! Yahooooo!!!!

I know I promised to do some outfit posts soon but I don't feel like my face is camera ready today   so thats gonna have to wait till this weekend :(  Howevah.. I couldn't wait to show you what I got from the thrift shop so Ima post it right now and hopefully tmw or on Sunday I can show you how id wear 'em! Cool!? :D

Here's the first one I bought :





I love the "Manhattan-ness/K pop'y" thing about this coat and the soft feel of the fabric. You know how its so hard to bring out your fashionista self on rainy days cos there's just too many things u have to worry about!? Like for me,  There is absolutely nothing worse than soaking wet jeans up to your knees and waiting for 3 hours to dry them, Ugh... ,plus there's this cold weather,  slippery streets , Too much hassle that sometimes you had to sacrifice ur glam for the day to be comfortable especially commuting people like me! What's good about this coat is how its fabric is enough to keep you warm so i wont have to frustrate myself in granny sweaters :p , I can pair with a dress , dark colored leggies or  I can wear a tank top, Skinny jeans  and some knee high booties..Can you picture it? :D I can't wait to wear it haha Aminin nyo , Ang lakas nya maka Burberry!? :P

Now the second one's a plain black blazer...Its something I can wear during dress up week at work or during corporate affairs , or better yet , If i wanna look chic n casual, I can just pair it with short shorts ,  tank top ,white shirtt, stilts and that shall do the fab trick!


That's it for me today sweethearts! Tmw ill work on my backlogs and hopefully complete it within the day.
Wishing you guys a Happy Friday! I;m sure most of you are tired from all that work you had to do all week so grab urself a bottle of cold cold beer and have tons of well deserved fun tonite! My weekend doesn't officially start till tmw so my "fun" will have to wait till morn haha  Later sweethearts! ♥


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento