Wore this outfit when I went to mall with 2 of my darling nieces. As much as possible I dont like wearing pants! especially when Im walking around a mall...Since I am commuting with the 2 angels, I thought I'd come up with an outfit that's comfy but pretty. Something commute-friendly :D
So here ya go... This is me wearing my 150php Polka buttoned shirt and my 150- php skirt both of which I got from Northgate's tiangge! Paired it with my 75php studded yellow slips ons and my beautiful necklace from Cruella n Co that I got for only 180php :) and if I may add, I highly recommend you check out their shop if you get some real fab-to-die-for dresses and accessories for less than 500php a pc! Here's their FB page http://www.facebook.com/officialcruellaandco
Hope you like my 575 peso outfit :D
Lemme know what ya think ♥

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento