Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

The Black Skirt

Making a quick post before sleeping. So sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time now.I owe you guys kwento,..Ive been super hella busy BUT I promise I'll update this as much as I can and will post plenty more pictures real soon :D

Anyways , Wanted to share what I wore watching David Cook live in Manila last July 14th. This black mesh skirt from Monkeebusiness Manila (http://www.facebook.com/monkeebusinessmanila1) is my most favorite piece of the year! Its sexy, flowy..I just adore how much it moves with me as I walk... Aaminin ko, Anlakas nya maka Cleopatra! Haha :P Well, I wanted to create a sultry rockstar'ish look with it so I paired it with this 100-peso tierred top that I got from my fave Tiangge in the world (Northgate's tiangge!) , My most fave studded leather jacket and my 75-peso studded yellow slip ons! yes my sweethearts, without the jacket , this outfit only costs 670 :D 

I love branded stuff but for a bread winner like myself, Its not exactly the most practical thing to do so as much as i love the likes of Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams etc etc I prefer haggling thru Tiangge's and discovering hip thrifted stores, NOT only cause its cheaper but u can also find some of the most interesting pieces (vintage!) ever made, Like that 35 peso royal blue skirt ( See my Scarf Madness post) i got from an UKAY in BAGUIO (Been 2 years and Im still wearing it!) 



Btw that shot of mine with a lil bit of flesh, I didnt notice that the belt was not aligned properly so please forgive the malfunct! lol Anyways hope you like it :D


















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento