Sabado, Hulyo 28, 2012

Its Never Hello.

I cant take the pain. Losing someone you know you'll never see again is like having a monster inside of you slowly eating up every flesh that gets on its way as it makes its way to your heart. Torturing you until you beg for death ... and if that's NOT enough, You lay all your cards on the table, poured your heart out to what seemed to be the last chance to let it all out only for this person to not acknowledge your pain, ignore your tears and just flat out make you feel non existent yet you thought you actually meant something,  like he would actually cherish me...Now I don't even remember why I even felt that once upon a time.

I am grieving for many reasons I don't understand. It doesn't seem to make any sense. I am just a girl from Strangelandia whom he met, became friends with and to think that I've only known him in such a short time, Why does it seem like so much of me is being taken away..If I am in denial I don't even know but I am more confused than a homeless person in house arrest.

I don't know how to deal with the pain, Its like having my heart fell on the ground and having him walk all over it like my feelings didn't mean shit.

Now I do not know what I am grieving the most, is it him walking away or is it him not feeling the same way?

The sound of rain outside my window doesn't help.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento