Mangoes and Hope.
I was outside our house just few minutes ago to make a phone call when this old man who lives few houses away who can barely speak and walk handed me out a plastic. His medical condition won't let him speak and move so well but he managed to tell me to get the 3 mangoes from the plastic to give to my nieces. I was still trying to process what he was saying so he ended up trying to get the mangoes from the plastic himself that he lost his balance and almost fell. I was able to hold his arms so he didn't fell. I am in tears cos he thought of my pamangkins and I am in awe of his effort to walk up our place just to hand out those mangoes with his condition being what it is. I am so touched by his kindness that Im still tearing up. Sometimes bad things happen that makes you wanna believe that the world is running out of good people but this man just showed me not to give up on people. Love is Hope.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento