Biyernes, Mayo 4, 2012

My First Closet Raid!

I am but the biggest fan of Aisa Ipac and Camille Co! They're so awesome that when I look at their styling stint I turn into a 10 year old who someday wishes I'll be just like 'em! They are seriously my modern day heroes... fabness-wise! Anyway In honor of my super duper love for these 2. Ima start bloggin' what I wear hoping Id get to inspire whoever sees this blog just like what they have done to yours truly so here's some of the clothes i got over the last week and what I wore to watch the Avengers with my bestfriend Rona! Btw Be easy on me, I am just startin this new thing :p
Hopefully id get to inspire others to look fab as well cos thats what this is for!!!!  I wanna show people how  we can all look good without depleting ur savings account :P
 So these are my payday friendly babies :))







Summer Romance :)
I absolutely love the boyfi shirt! I love how this sweet floral skort kind of added romance to the ensemble.

Boyfriend shirt: MNG Outlet, SM DASMA 850 php, Floral SKORT  SHAPES, SM DASMA 550 php ,
Belt: SHOPWISE, FESTIVAL SUPERMALL, 79 php
Note: I will put on some footwear next tym! Haha This shot was just totally random :P

..and here's what I wore to our movie date last Sunday!
TOP : Thrifted , 100 php , SHORTS Thrifted 250 php , SHOES , PRIMADONNA




SO there ya go, will post more soon :))





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento