Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

Bestfriend Weekend

You know how sometimes u have these awesome friends..So awesome , it makes u feel that meeting a cute guy is actually just a BONUS to your already SPECTACULAR life! Well thats the kind i got :)


Saturday night, I was out with my goodlooking bffs, Herbie bear , his s.o and Sarah doll. Had a few beers , stayed up till  5 am, I gotta admit, Ive missed that! Sarah & Herbie were the kind of friends I cud be my crazy self with without having to worry about calling the popo's lol . I am glad I took the risk of travelling thru stormy weather cos just seeing their smiles makes it worth the while =)


Sunday, I went to Ai's post Birthday bash and we went to MUSIC21 where we sang our hearts out and partied like there's no tmw! I swear...I havent had so much fun in such a long time! And I am sooo proud cos everyone in the room sings like a pro!!! I told you they're awesome haha I just couldnt be prouder and Oh yeah...We went to watch Nomads and thought I was in heaven seeing the uber gorgeous players! and oh yeah *kilig*..There's this one guy from the bunch who actually asked for my name and striked a convo with me killing my insides with that sweet smile! I wont name him but Oh gosh, CALL Me MAYBE!?
Well Nuff said, Lemme just share what I wore and hope you like it =)


Top: PRP, SHIRT F/x. Black shorts Northgate Tiangge 100.00, purple stocking SM dept store and  laced up booties with animal print Primadonna :)






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento