Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

The 1975 in Manila 2015


Halo! I know its been quite a while since I last updated this blog. I am really hoping that now that I got everything set up right that I'd be able to follow thru every now and then vs now and next year :P

2015 have been quite interesting , so far .. I'd say. We have only been on the 2nd month and I have seen 3 concerts already! Sakit sa bulsa but Guess what!? ITS JUST GETTING STARTED! Have you seen the line up for the upcoming shows in Manila just yet!? I seriously need a second job! Like for reals!

The first show I went to this year was The 1975. It was kinda sucky that I didn't get to meet Matty the way I did when he was in Singapore (yup, traveled the seas for this guy) but I am grateful that I got to meet Ross and Adam! Would have absolutely loved to have met George again who was so gracious and sweet when I met him in SG! but I guess It wasn't meant to happen this time :( I made a pinky promise to myself that the next time theyre touring ASIA, i am sooo touring with them too! haha Gotta get 3 more jobs though since Im purita mirasol! Well I have the rest of the year to worry about that unless they decide to come over before the year ends #wagmunaplease

Anyway, I was planning on hosting my pity party show on the concert itself which we all know happened in MOA ARENA but thanks for the instant upgrade. From all the way up, we got to watch 'em from the Lowerbox. haha I wish I can share the vids in here but seriously I was singing louder than Matty! It was unforgivable , pramis!

I also wish I cud give you guys more awesome pics but I dont own a DSLR (next project) so pls do bear with me at this time and I'll try not to disappoint on my next adventure!





Me- Adam- Dezzy-Ross-Shei


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento