See, I have 2 nieces who live at home with me. One is Nicky, who is 6 and then Bree who is 5. Most kids their age would choose Cartoon Network, Disney Channel over anything on TV but not these 2. They prefer MYX and MTV over any other kiddie channel you could think of! I'll take the blame for that. Sorry mom. Sorry sistah :P
With that said, They are the biggest fans of Before You Exit, The Vamps, 5SOS , R5 and just recently, Fifth Harmony! Of course , As much of a crazy fan girl that I am, I'm still their auntie and I don't want them to lose their focus on what should be their main priority which is, SCHOOL! So I bribed them that if they keep their good grades in school, that I would do everything in my power to make them meet their faves if they ever come over to Manila and Boy ,did they deliver! Bree is always on the top 3 and so is Nicky!
A promise is a promise so as soon as I heard that The Vamps is coming over, I secured our tickets right away! I couldn't afford the VIP cos i need to get us 4 since aside from these too adorable lil ones, I also have another niece who is 14 (lives with grandma) who would literally bombard me everyday until I take her too so I had her agree to the same terms and in fairness to her, she got rid of her line of 7s'.Yup.7s.Huuuge improvement there!!!
I know that The Vamps are really big here in the PH and as days go on , I am starting to wonder if I am really capable of fulfilling my side of the bargain to the point where I thought of joining some contests at the brink of desperation so my nieces can get into the soundcheck,The organizers though moved the deadline a day before and I didn't find out right away b'cos I work graveyard shift and I am usually asleep during the day so I spent the entire week praying for a miracle and you know how I can't afford to break their lil hearts, I just can't!
2 days before the weekend, I made the decision of booking us over the weekend to stay at the hotel The Vamps were rumored to be staying in. Man, It costs me a fortune and It's such a biggie cos I'm really not rich at all but i figure i can always earn money, so If this should give my 3 princesses the best childhood memories ever, It is worth spending. It also saved me the hassle of having to commute from one place to another and its close to MOA arena too so I felt that it was the right thing to do at that time.
I am super lucky to have friends who are willing to back me up anytime. They were all there to support me and the kiddos! When they found out that we will be staying in over the weekend, They all came in just in case I'll be needing some serious help getting the kids to meet the boys. We got there and saw bunch of girls waiting for the boys as well , so we checked in, unpacked our stuff and b'cos a little birdie told us that The Vamps will be holding their presscon that same afternoon , We decided to come down and scan the area. When we got to the 2nd floor, we noticed a guy who looked like he is a part of The Vamps entourage asking some fan girls to line up for what looked like , an impromptu meet and greet happenin' after the presscon. I had the 3 girls ran as fast as they can so they can join in and lets just say , They were lined up before I could even finish a sentence lols ! I heard one of the hotel security asked another security guy if we were included but gladly, Manong said , we are! We love you Manong guard!
So we all lined up next to the kids and Bree, Nicky and Piel were holding these handmade cards they made for the boys hoping to get the chance to give it to them! We were the very last ones in line which added more to the "suspense" factor! The kids were so excited that as soon as manong opened the door to this lil conference room where the boys were , The kids started running to their respective favorites. lols The room got filled with "awwwwwwws" from the boys and the people who were with them and I could cry in happiness as the boys took their sweet time talking to the kids cos I know how much they deserved that once in a lifetime opportunity! They were hugging the girls and as soon as they found out, I am the aunt, they all hugged me too! They were all bunch of sweethearts! It was all on video too cos I noticed a guy taking it which was pretty cool!
As we were getting out, we were greeted with smiles from the MMI people who were nice enough to make this happen for the fans. I didn't think it'd be easy and I am super grateful that my prayers were answered just like that.
We spent the rest of the day taking photos, chillin' and celebrating the awesomeness that just happened. We walked around Manila bay to wait for the sunset and then headed to Rob to get some food for dinner. The next day, the kids went for a swim , we enjoyed a bit of their buffet...Sometimes, we would walk around the hotel when were bored hoping to ran into the boys again lols We actually saw James who said Hi couple of times and Connor too but we didn't bother asking for selfies or anything since they look like they're in a rush. About 6 pm, we left the hotel to head to the venue and they prolly were the most excited 5 and 6 year olds there. They spent the whole time singing and dancing to every song or screaming when the boys ask for it. Its just a joyous moment for me just watching how much fun they were having and I myself genuinely enjoyed the show as well! I liked the songs they sang and I thought they sound awesome live! They put so much energy to each song and I'm just not surprise at all that they have lots and lots of fans here and all over the globe!
T'was 11:30 am Monday when we checked out and though the girls wanted to go to the signing, I made the decision not to go since they have school the next day and i dont want them too tired.
Almost a month now and They're still not over the experience up to this day and on the 20th, My friend Sheila tagged me the video that The Vamps had uploaded about their trip here in Manila! And Bree and I made it on the video!
There were also sweet comments about Bree that really warmed my heart! Sharing photos and the screencaps here! ♥

The princesses holding their handmade cards




Brad giving me a hug. Such a sweetheart!





By the sunset with my bellas

Excited for the show to start!



Here's a screencap of Brad hugging Bree grabbed from their Manila vid
Sweetest comment ever
Look at us all smiles
Here's the link from The Vamps Manila vid
You say Salamat , Manila, We say Salamat, The Vamps! :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento