Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012

AllyCAT.. Matt M5..Benji White and The Sexy Guys of The CAB ♥

I know I could edit the date being that this happened all the way from September of 2012 but I feel like its cheating so I am not doing that haha I'm weird or maybe its just the "OC OC" side of me.

SEPTEMBER 17

I remember going to Makati Shang in my mom' skirt. Honestly I thought I looked like a bag lady who just watched a rock concert with my fave leather jacket on but I just had to wear it! I was heavily attracted to that skirt that day for some reason. Ayan sume segway na naman ako...Ok... Story..Lets start!

Originally, I went there hoping with every teeny bit of me me to see Adam Levine and the rest of Maroon 5.
I was already half-devastated cos in 2011 , The most magical thing happened to me ! Adam slept with me and we cuddled afterwards! Oh wait, That happened in my DREAMS.lol. Kidding aside, Ima tell you a quick story and post the pic here too =)

In May of 2011 , I was with my friends, Ferj, Sam, Dez, Myra, Sheila and Mabel at Edsa Shang. We spent the whole rainy night waiting for Maroon 5. Ferj had her IPAD with her so since we were dead bored and hopeless , I mean we already met James but That's not Maroon 5, That's Maroon 1! I decided ill bombard the guys with tweets while waiting. I saw Jesse tweeting that time so I started tweeting him.

I remeber saying " Hey Jesse, Its just me and 6 of my friends here at your hotel's lobby, Will you come meet us please?".

No response.

I tweeted again " Hey hun Pretty please with sugar on top, will you come down and meet us please? I promise we wont freak out.

15 minutes after, Jesse came down with nothing but his robe on!!! with the hush sign. lol
Haha I know I promised not to freak out but Hey...Who in the right mind would think that he would notice my tweet and have a Happy Twitter After ryt? After all, its  JESSE CARMICHAEL of MAROON 5!
Having said that, I was the last to get my ass off of the couch.

It was too good to be true but Hey, It happened.

Here's the proof of Jesse's awesomeness!




SO that happened in 2011 , The reason why I was half devastated was b'cos Jesse isnt with the guys this time around :(   I guess he's got something better keeping him busy and that is quite alright :)

Now back to September of 2012 , I was seated comf'tably at the hotel's couch when right in front of me, a super familiar face walked out from the elevator! Guess who!? Its my most favorite ANTM ever! Allycat ! ANTM all stars first runner up :D I came there for m5 and I got the most awesome  bonus of meeting my girl crush!

                                                         

After Allycat, Matt from M5 came out to take pictures with us. Funny he even asked if we saw the other guys haha Sadly he was the only m5 we met that day , Im sure theyll come back so Perhaps next time around then =)

                                               
                                                 
   SO i went there for m5 aight? I know thats the 3rd time within this post that I've said that but I just need to mention that I was the only one who came there for m5 haha My friends, Well They were there for The CAB along with 10 million other lil girls in the hotel's lobby. I am not really a huge fan but their music is alright and they're a bunch of sweet guys. I met them already during the SMASH tour March of last year and they were nice then, even nicer this time around . It was quite cute actually :) ... I went near the guys in case my friend needs someone to take fotos and Alex De Leon came up to me like a friend who haven't seen me in years and planted me a kiss on the cheek. Ofcourse I ended up taking pictures with him, Alex Marshall and Chance =) I missed the chance with Joey but thats okay cos we had a picture during Smash and he gave out a cute wink ;) ♥

                                                       

                                                                                               
And Oh yeah, I did the tweet trick again and this time it worked on Benji White , One ofCab's touring band
He hung out with us the rest of the night, showed his daughter's picture and was quite a sweetheart! Really funny and intellectual too =)

                                             

                                                     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento