Speaking of my girl T , Her bff Ed Sheeran recently visited Manila in March! If I'd make a list of all the artists I love, in order , Ed will be one of those on the very very top! His music touches my soul , He sings like an angel and He's an amazing songwriter! Been in love with this guy since I heard "Lego House" the first time! As sad as it is, About 2 days after his tickets were released , they were sold out! I remember going to SM Dasma before its even open only to find out , There's no tickets no more! I was so devastated! They eventually released more tickets on the very day of the show itself and b'cos I thought It wasn't going to happen for me no more , I didn't have enough money to buy me a Lower Box! It would have worked if they sold Gen Ad or Upper box tickets too but they didn't so it was just extremely sad :( I just bought my mosh tickets to BSB that time too so I'm broke as hell! Well, Lesson learned.NEVER BE OUT OF MONEY EVER.
I can't tell you how bitter I was seeing posts from people who were all excited to see his show and all the more , seeing pics of people who got to meet Ed already! I honestly felt like deactivating my social media accounts to keep me from seeing these things on my newsfeed , for reals! I wouldn't give up easily though , As hard as I know it would be, I was determined to meet Ed! So after 4 long hours of commuting and 7 hours of waiting , This happened ♥
![]() |
| Sorry for the quality , I was shaking lols |
And Yes I met my favorite ginger of all time and I can't put into words how friggin amazing, down to earth and friendly he was!!! I can't believe I actually held him!!! Its frigging amazing! As soon as I got out of that place , I felt like crying because I was just overwhelmed with sooo much happiness! Never in a million years did I think that I could get this close to Ed! Its just one of the happiest days of my life! So yes, Dreams do come true! Never ever let anyone tell you otherwise! ♥



Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento