Lunes, Mayo 20, 2013

Don't long for me.

I've been great. Leave me alone.
Don't long for me.
We choose the path we chose.
Don't long for me.

I don't think of you no more.
It took me years.
Don't long for me.
I am better. 
Never been this better.
Don't long for me.
Forget the way I kissed.
Or the way I held you in my arms.
Don't long for me.
Forget that you missed me.
And that you used to seek my face in the crowd.
Don't long for me.
Forget the love songs.

Forget the times I sang for you.
Don't long for me.
Forget the way I cried.
Forget the way I tried.
It'll never happen again.
Don't long for me.
Don't find me.
Don't get hurt cos I'm happy.
We choose what we chose.
Don't long for me.
Learn to live without me.
Without my smile. Without my voice.
Without my memories. Without my kiss.
Don't long for me
Without my song. Without my touch.
Without my time.Without my care.
Without my heart. Without my skin.
Dont long for me
Without my lips. Without my love

Without me.
Don't long for me.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento