I love this blue beach dress so its kinda frustrating how I couldn't wear this at work cos I do not want to look like I am wearing a "pambahay bestida" (as my lola would put it) being that its too flowy and all :P
but this cute denim blazer from La Sparkle is a quick fix! It kind of updated this dress so it still looked hip plus its so comf'table and "commute friendly".. Anyways Hope you liked it too! =))

Hello! :)
TumugonBurahinI love your outfit its super cute and you are gorgeous!
Want to follow each other? :)
(I will definitely be following you!)
soleilly813.blogspot.com
Hi there! Sorry for the late response :( Id love to follow you. Thanks so much for the nice comment ♥
BurahinHi! I am inviting you to join my blog birthday giveaway! You have three sets of fabulous prizes to choose from. :D
TumugonBurahinhttp://www.pauderamos.blogspot.com/2012/09/birthday-giveaway.html#comment-form
Thank you!